Small Claims Information

Information For Filing a Small Claims Action

Please call the office at 775-482-8155 for information on filing a small claims action.

Additional information and forms are also available on Clark County Courts Self-Help website by clicking the link below, then click on Access Online Civil Law Self-Help Center.

Civil Law Self-Help Center