Dear Interested Parties:
Please be notified pursuant to NRS 237.080 the Nye County Board of County Commissioners will be proposing amendments to Nye County Code, Title 9, Chapter 9.20, to amend the ordinance governing prostitution in the county.
Specifically, the proposed amendments will:
- Amend Definitions;
- Amend License Application Contents;
- Amend License Application Investigation;
- Amend License Issued;
- Amend License Denial;
- Amend Restriction on Number of Licensed Operations Located in Amargosa Valley
- Amend Registration of Licensees and Employees;
- Amend Display of Registration Card;
- Amend Health Examinations of Prostitutes and Tests;
- Amend Absentia Ownership Prohibited;
- Amend License Not Transferable;
- Add Section 9.20.205, Exception When License Transferable;
- Amend Transfer of Ownership or Interest;
- Add Section 9.20.215, Temporary License;
- Amend Fees;
- In accordance with NRS 237.080, business owners and interested parties may submit data and arguments to the Nye County Board of Commissioners, in care of the Assistant County Manager, as to whether or not the proposed rule will:
- Impose a direct and significant economic burden upon a business; or
- Directly restrict the formation, operation or expansion of business.
Please direct your comments, data and arguments in writing to Lorina Dellinger by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business Wednesday, April 25, 2018.